Lakeview Lover is a fresh blend of citrus and basil. And, yes, the name is very New Orleans.
- Why soy? Soy is longer-lasting and cleaner-burning than paraffin, i.e., longer burning with no carbon soot on your walls and ceilings and no toxins thrown into the air you breathe. Soy is renewable, biodegradable (unlike petroleum-based paraffin), and helps create economic growth for American farmers.
- Eco-friendly: 100% soy wax as well is 100% cotton wick.
- Handmade: All candles are hand-poured and made in small batches.
- Wax: 100% renewable soy.
- Burn time: Approximately 30-40 hours.
To get the most out of your soy candle, please follow these tips:
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch.
- Burn away from drafts to prevent flickering and soot.
- Burn about 3 hours the first time to prevent tunneling, establish ‘memory’ in the melt pool, and ensure the best scent throw.